A. The provider or substitute may not allow a child to play on climbing equipment from which the child could fall 7 feet or more to the ground.
B. During an outdoor activity, the provider or substitute may not allow a child to:
(1) Use unsafe activity equipment;
(2) Use activity equipment in an unsafe manner; or
(3) Wear a clothing item or accessory that may pose a hazard to the child while engaged in the activity.
C. The provider shall ensure that children use suitable protective gear when engaged in an activity for which protective gear is required by law.
D. Trampolines. The provider or substitute:
(1) May not allow a child in care to use a trampoline; and
(2) Shall make a trampoline located on the premises of the home inaccessible to children in care.