A. To receive certification in art, dance, environmental education, health, music, and physical education at the prekindergarten grade 12 level, the applicant shall:
(1) Complete the following content course work:
(a) Earn a bachelor's or higher degree from an IHE with a major in the certification area; or
(b) Complete 30 semester hours or more of content course work taken at an IHE in the certification area;
(2) Meet the professional education course required in Regulation .06A(2) of this chapter; and
(3) Meet the experience requirements in Regulation .06A(3) of this chapter.
B. For the content course work required in §A(1)(b) of this regulation:
(1) A minimum of 50 percent shall be taken at the same institution; and
(2) A minimum of 12 semester hours shall be upper division course work.