(1) A Professional Certificate or Professional Eligibility Certificate shall be reinstated if an applicant presents 6 semester hours of acceptable credit as set forth in Regulation .05C of this chapter.
(2) If a teacher has not submitted the required semester hours in reading course work, the acceptable credit needed shall include the reading course work under Regulation .11A(5) of this chapter.
(1) A teacher holding an expired Maryland Professional Certificate or Professional Eligibility Certificate who holds a valid Professional Certificate issued by a member state and presents verification of 3 years of satisfactory experience within the last 7 years shall reinstate a Maryland Professional Certificate or Professional Eligibility Certificate.
(2) In order to maintain the specific certification areas on the certificate, a teacher shall submit at least 6 semester hours in each renewal period until the semester hours required under §A(2) of this regulation are completed.
(3) A teacher shall meet the reading course work requirements by presenting evidence of a qualifying score as set forth in Regulation .11A(7) of this chapter.
C. A Historic Maryland Professional Certificate may not be reinstated.