A. Schedule of the School Day.
(1) A school shall have a written schedule that states the beginning and end of the school day and the specific time periods during the school day when the required areas of instruction are implemented.
(2) A school shall give annually to parents or legal guardians of prospective and enrolled students the written schedule of its school day.
B. Calendar of the School Year.
(1) A school shall have a written calendar that states the specific days and the total number of days for the implementation of its educational program.
(2) The calendar for a kindergarten, elementary school, or secondary school shall provide for at least 170 days for the implementation of the educational program.
(3) When a student enrolls and annually thereafter, a school shall give its written school year calendar to parents or legal guardians of each student.
(4) A school shall include 3 to 5 additional school days, based on local weather patterns, in its school year calendar to ensure that the 170-day school year requirement is met.
(1) A school shall have a written policy regarding the criteria for admission to the school that at a minimum shall be consistent with §C(3) of this regulation, as applicable.
(2) A school shall give to parents or legal guardians of prospective students its written policy regarding the criteria for admission to the school.
(a) A child shall be 5 years old on or before September 1 of a school year to be age-eligible for admission during that school year to a kindergarten program approved under this chapter.
(b) A school may adopt policies and procedures permitting a 4-year-old child to be admitted to kindergarten, upon request by the parent or guardian, if the school determines that the child demonstrates capabilities warranting early admission.
D. Public Relations Information. The public relations information of a school, by whatever means provided, shall be accurate and may not be erroneous or misleading, either by actual statement, omission, or reasonable inference.