A. A school shall maintain a cumulative record for each student enrolled.
B. Each student record shall include the following:
(1) School's name;
(2) School's location address;
(3) School's telephone number;
(4) Student's first, middle, and last names;
(5) Student's month, day, and year of birth;
(6) Student's home address;
(7) Month, day, and year the student initially entered;
(8) Grade upon enrollment;
(9) Month, day, and year the student withdrew;
(10) Student's performance information in each curricular area;
(11) Code for the meaning of performance information; and
(12) Number of days of attendance in each school year.