A. In this title, the following words have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) “Department” means the Maryland State Department of Education.
(2) “Director” means the Director of the Juvenile Services Educational Program.
(3) “Facility” means a building or buildings and related physical infrastructure at a geographically distinct location at which the Department of Juvenile Services operates a program.
(4) "Individualized education program (IEP)" means a written statement for a student with a disability that is developed, reviewed, and revised in accordance with 34 CFR §§300.320—300.324 and COMAR 13A.05.01.08 and .09.
(5) “Program” means a discrete and defined grouping of services provided to youth in the custody of or under the supervision of the DJS to address educational needs.
(6) “Residential facility” means a facility established under Human Services Article, §9-226, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(7) “Residential facility school” means the school located in a DJS residential facility.