A. In this chapter, the definitions in COMAR 13A.05.01 apply, and the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) “Local care team (LCT)” means the interagency committee established in each jurisdiction in accordance with Human Services Article §8-405, Annotated Code of Maryland, to:
(a) Identify interagency resources to assist students with special needs;
(b) Facilitate the provision of interagency services to students with disabilities; and
(c) Review requests for State funding of residential placements of students with disabilities in accordance with COMAR 14.31.01.
(2) "Local management board" means the entity established or designated in accordance with Human Services Article, §8-301, Annotated Code of Maryland, to ensure the implementation of a local interagency service delivery system for children, youth, and families in each local jurisdiction.
(3) "Service provider" means an individual who provides special education or related services to students with disabilities, including:
(a) A general educator;
(b) A special educator;
(c) A related service provider; or
(d) Another individual, determined appropriate.
(4) "State Coordinating Council (SCC)" means the interagency committee established in Human Services Article, §8-401, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(5) "Technology-based instructional products" means instructional software, on-line resources, and computer-based equipment.