A. A kindergarten program operated by a public institution of post-secondary education shall meet the requirements of this regulation.
B. The educational program shall comply with the instructional program requirements applicable to public school kindergarten programs found in:
(1) COMAR 13A.04.06 Program of Instruction in Personal Financial Literacy;
(2) COMAR 13A.04.08 Program in Social Studies;
(3) COMAR 13A.04.09 Program in Science;
(4) COMAR 13A.04.12 Program in Mathematics;
(5) COMAR 13A.04.13 Program in Physical Education;
(6) COMAR 13A.04.14 Program in English Language Arts;
(7) COMAR 13A.04.16 Programs in Fine Arts; and
(8) COMAR 13A.04.18 Program in Comprehensive Health Education.
C. Each teacher in the kindergarten program shall hold a Maryland teaching certificate in early childhood education.
D. The educational program shall maintain enrollment and attendance records for a period of 3 years after a child leaves the program.
E. By September 1, 1994, and every 5 years after that, the administrative head of the public institution of post-secondary education shall certify to the State Superintendent of Schools that the kindergarten program meets, at a minimum, the requirements set forth in this chapter.