A. A certified school shall maintain for at least 3 years, in a secure location, in hard copy or electronic format, records and reports of all business activities for the program. These records and reports shall include:
(1) Instructor employment records;
(2) Training vehicle insurance, maintenance, inspection, and registration records;
(3) Surety bond certificates;
(4) Results of tests and evaluations administered to each student;
(5) Copies of each student's program completion forms; and
(6) Signed student rights and responsibilities forms provided in accordance with Regulation .08E of this chapter.
B. The records and reports shall be made available for inspection by the Administration, during the school's posted business hours.
C. If the records or reports of a school become lost, mutilated, or destroyed, the school shall notify the Administration immediately, in writing, and state the date and circumstances involving the loss, mutilation, or destruction.
D. A school shall within 1 business day notify the Administration, in writing, of any vehicular crash that involves a training vehicle and results in a fatality.
E. Effective January 1, 2010, a school shall submit an annual report to the Administration by January 31 for the previous calendar year. The report shall be submitted in the format required by the Administration and shall include:
(1) The number of applicants and students enrolled in the program; and
(2) The number of students participating in the program who:
(a) Were deaf and hard of hearing;
(b) Were 18 years old or older;
(c) Required additional or remedial training;
(d) Dropped out of the program before completion; or
(e) Transferred to another school.
F. Effective January 1, 2009, a school shall submit a completion certification report electronically to the Administration for each student who successfully completes the program within 1 business day of the student's completion, in the format approved by the Administration.
G. The completion certification report shall include the successful completion of the program, including both classroom and behind-the-wheel program instruction for each student.
H. A certified school shall electronically submit corrected information to the Administration within 1 business day of the notification of any errors in the submission of a completion certification report.