.10 Replacing a Drivers' School License.

A. A school may request a duplicate license to replace one that has been lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed.

B. To obtain a duplicate license, the school shall:

(1) Submit a request for a duplicate license on a form required by the Administration, to include the date and circumstances involving the loss, theft, mutilation, or destruction of the license;

(2) If mutilated, surrender the mutilated license; and

(3) Pay the duplicate license fee set forth in COMAR 11.11.05.