A. A certified facility shall:
(1) Maintain the following records for all school buses inspected:
(a) Owner's name, address, telephone number,
(b) Year and make of bus, including make of body,
(c) VIN number,
(d) Bus number,
(e) Tag number, and
(f) Odometer reading;
(2) Permit only certified inspectors to perform inspections and sign certifications;
(3) Notify the Administration if any changes to the inspection area have been made;
(4) Issue certificates only after a complete inspection has been performed; and
(5) Notify the Administration if a certified inspector's employment with the certified facility ends.
B. A certified facility shall use only those forms provided by the Administration for school vehicle inspections.
C. When a school vehicle fails an inspection, and the vehicle is removed from the inspection station, the certified facility shall notify the Administration.