A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Administration" means the Motor Vehicle Administration.
(2) "Certification" means a statement made under penalty of perjury, on a form provided by the Administration, which is evidence that a school bus complies with the standards established by the Administration.
(3) "Certified facility" means a facility which has been certified by the Administration to perform inspections and issue certificates.
(4) "Certified inspector" means an inspector who is certified by the Administration to perform school bus inspections and sign certifications.
(5) "Immediate family" means mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, and spouse, including relationships established by adoption or marriage.
(6) "Owner of a certified facility" means an individual who owns or controls more than 5 percent of the facility.
(7) "School bus" means a bus over 12 years old which is:
(a) National school bus yellow;
(b) Registered as a school bus; and
(c) Equipped with a warning light system.
(8) "Type A inspection" means an inspection of a school vehicle that includes the inspection of the items set forth in COMAR 11.14.02 and 11.14.04 for Type I and Type II school vehicles.
(9) "Type B inspection" means an inspection of school vehicles which includes all items in a Type A inspection, except those which require pulling of wheels of the school vehicles.