(1) A vehicle being used to test equipment shall be inspected and approved by the Section before the test period begins.
(2) Testing is limited to the vehicle or vehicles specified in the approval.
B. The Administration may limit the number of units of the same type and manufacturer to be tested.
C. Test Period.
(1) The Administration may specify test periods of different lengths for different types of equipment.
(2) The test period shall start immediately after installation of the equipment.
(3) At or before the end of the test period, the Administration may:
(a) Extend the test period;
(b) Approve the equipment being tested for use on school vehicles operating in the State;
(c) Reject the equipment being tested for use on school vehicles operating in the State;
(d) Require the owner to remove the equipment being tested from the school vehicle for safety reasons; or
(e) Allow the equipment being tested to remain on the school vehicle or vehicles approved for the test without approval, as long as the equipment does not pose a danger to the public.