A. A school bus owner, board of education, or manufacturer shall submit a written request to the Administration for equipment to be tested. The request shall contain:
(1) The name, manufacturer, and model number of the equipment to be tested;
(2) The vehicle identification number and name of the owner of the vehicle in which the equipment will be installed;
(3) A complete set of instructions and diagrams showing how the equipment shall be installed; and
(4) A list of persons outside the State who may be testing or using the equipment.
B. Approval or Rejection of Testing Request. The Administration shall:
(1) Issue a written approval or rejection for each test request; and
(2) Specify a time period for each approved testing request.