A. Every 12 months the Administration shall schedule three inspections for a school vehicle manufactured before April, 1977. These inspections shall be conducted as follows:
(1) For a Type I or Type II school vehicle:
(a) Two Type B inspections shall be conducted by a MVA compliance agent; and
(b) One Type A inspection shall be conducted by a licensed State inspection station or a school vehicle inspection station that is certified by the Administration.
(2) For a head start vehicle:
(a) Two Type B inspections shall be conducted by an MVA compliance agent; and
(b) One head start vehicle inspection shall be conducted by an inspection mechanic at an authorized Maryland State Inspection facility.
B. Type B Inspection.
(1) The vehicle owner shall provide all the equipment and tools necessary to conduct an inspection.
(2) The vehicle owner’s mechanic shall assist the MVA compliance agent and shall raise the vehicle for performing the inspection.
(3) The results of each Type B inspection shall be recorded by the MVA compliance agent and witnessed by the owner or his authorized agent.