A. A type II school vehicle shall be equipped with, at a minimum, the following nonglare illuminated instruments and gauges:
(1) Ammeter or voltmeter with charge or discharge indication;
(2) Fuel gauge;
(3) Odometer capable of registering mileage in tenths of a mile;
(4) Oil pressure gauge;
(6) Upper beam headlamp indicator; and
(7) Water temperature gauge.
B. These instruments and gauges shall be:
(1) Mounted so as to allow for easy maintenance and repair; and
(2) Positioned so as to be clearly visible to a seated driver.