A. An applicant requesting a noncompliant Maryland license or noncompliant Maryland identification card shall provide documentation acceptable to the Administration as specified in this chapter. The documentation shall provide proof of:
(1) Age, name, and identity as set forth in Regulation .04A of this chapter;
(2) Residency as set forth in Regulation .04B of this chapter; and
(3) Maryland income tax filings for the preceding 2 years certified by the Comptroller.
B. The applicant shall:
(1) Certify under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the application is true and correct; and
(2) Pay any applicable fees set forth in COMAR 11.11.05.03.