A. An applicant requesting a Maryland license or identification card shall provide verifiable documentation acceptable to the Administration. The documentation shall provide proof of:
(1) Age, full name, and identity as set forth in Regulation .04B of this chapter;
(2) Residency as set forth in Regulation .04C of this chapter;
(3) Valid SSN or the applicant's ineligibility for a SSN as set forth in Regulation .04D and .04E of this chapter; and
(4) Lawful or temporary lawful status as set forth in Regulation .04F of this chapter.
B. The applicant shall:
(1) Certify under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the application is true and correct; and
(2) Pay any applicable fees set forth in COMAR 11.11.05.03.
C. Temporary Lawful Status. In accordance with Maryland Vehicle Law, an applicant for a license or identification card with verifiable proof of temporary lawful status in the U.S. may be issued a limited term license or identification card.