A. The participant's agreement authorizes a participant to:
(1) Access the Administration's vehicle records and use the electronic system for the limited purpose of titling and registering vehicles in Maryland;
(2) Process vehicle transactions;
(3) Issue registration documents; and
(4) Collect appropriate fees on behalf of the Administration.
B. The participant's agreement:
(1) Shall require the participant to transfer funds to the contractor's account on the same date vehicle transaction data is transmitted;
(2) Shall require the participant to indemnify the contractor and the Administration, jointly and severally, for and against any and all claims, losses, damages, judgments, liabilities, or similar costs and expenses that arise in whole or in part out of acts or omissions of the participant with respect to the electronic system or the application of laws restricting access to disclosure of vehicle records available through the electronic system, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees and other costs of defending any action or claim;
(3) Shall remain in effect as long as the participant's business license issued, or renewed, under Transportation Article, Title 15, Annotated Code of Maryland, remains in effect; and
(4) May be terminated by:
(a) A participant upon written notice to the Administration;
(b) The Administration at any time by giving notice to the participant; or
(c) The contractor upon written notice to the Administration and the participant.