A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) “Administration” means the Motor Vehicle Administration.
(2) “Chronic offender” means the owner of a vehicle that has accumulated $1,000 or more in fines and penalties, per vehicle, as the result of parking violations within a jurisdiction.
(3) “Flag” means an action to prevent the registration of a vehicle from being renewed or transferred to another vehicle.
(4) “Jurisdiction” means a political subdivision of this State, an authorized federal or State agency, the District Court of Maryland, or a United States District Court.
(5) “Parking violation” means a violation of any local, State, or federal law or regulation governing the parking of motor vehicles.
(6) “Suspend” means an action that, in addition to the action set forth in §B(3) of this regulation, bars the vehicle from being driven on any highway in the State.
(7) “Traffic control device violation” means any violation of Transportation Article, §21-202(h), as determined under Transportation Article, §§21-202.1 and 21-1414, Annotated Code of Maryland.