A. A joint tenant or joint tenants applying for a certificate of title by right of survivorship shall provide the Administration with:
(1) If the Maryland Department of Health has not made electronic notification to the Administration of the deceased, a certified death certificate for the deceased co-owner;
(2) A completed application for certificate of title; and
(3) The title from the Administration bearing the names of the decedent and the applicant or applicants as co-owners.
B. The Administration shall refuse to issue a title if the:
(1) Required documents and information are not furnished or are incomplete; or
(2) Applicant's signature is signed by an individual to whom power of attorney is granted and the power of attorney is not furnished.