A. An applicant for a certificate of title for a homemade trailer shall provide the Administration with:
(1) A rear view and a side view photograph of the trailer;
(2) Receipts for the parts used to build the trailer;
(3) A certified statement listing the parts used to construct the trailer and the total value of the trailer;
(4) An application for an assigned VIN; and
(5) An application for a certificate of title.
B. The Administration shall refuse to issue a certificate of title if the:
(1) Required documents or information are not furnished or are incomplete;
(2) Trailer is other than a boat, utility, or camping trailer which:
(a) Weighs 10,000 pounds or less; and
(b) Has not had an inspection completed by an authorized police officer in this State; or
(3) Homemade trailer was previously issued a Maryland-assigned VIN, and the:
(a) Maryland-assigned VIN has been lost; or
(b) Owner refuses to have the vehicle inspected by an authorized police officer in this State.