A. An applicant for a certificate of title for a reconstructed vehicle shall provide the Administration with:
(1) An application for a certificate of title;
(2) An application for an assigned VIN;
(3) A certificate of title for the frame;
(4) A bill of sale or a copy of the title for the body;
(5) Receipts for parts and labor used to reconstruct the vehicle; and
(6) A garage inspection by an authorized police officer in this State.
B. The Administration shall refuse to issue a certificate of title if:
(1) The required documents are not furnished or the information is incomplete;
(2) A title for a vehicle less than 7 years old is being assigned to the applicant and the applicant:
(a) Does not furnish a notarized bill of sale; and
(b) Refuses to pay excise tax on the book value of the vehicle;
(3) An individual bringing the vehicle to the Administration for a garage inspection by the ASED does not furnish a power of attorney authorizing the individual to sign for the applicant;
(4) The garage inspection reveals stolen parts; or
(5) A security interest termination statement has not been furnished for each lien shown on the Administration's records.