A. The operator shall keep written and signed records on prescribed forms.
B. The forms shall include at least the following:
(1) Location of measurement site and posted speed, if applicable;
(2) Date and time of day of the measurements;
(3) Name of operator making the measurements;
(4) Identifying numbers of measurement equipment; and
(5) For every violation observed, a description of vehicle, the lane of operation (except for stationary vehicle measurements), the sound level reading as defined in this chapter, the maximum permitted sound level, the time, the enforcement action taken if any, wind speed, calibration times, and any other information deemed necessary.