A facility may be licensed as an authorized inspection station with a classification of A, B, C, F, M, R, T or any combination of them. The building and location shall conform to established requirements. If a combination license is applied for, the larger inspection and work area prevails and shall:
A. Be open and readily accessible to the general public except those facilities with an F classification.
B. Comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations for the jurisdiction in which it is located.
C. Be appropriate for the business to be conducted as described below, including an entrance to the inspection area of sufficient height to accommodate the maximum legal height of vehicles to be inspected:
(1) Authorized inspection station A-----contain at least two work areas, one of which shall be at least 12 feet wide and 25 feet long.
(2) Authorized inspection station B-----contain an area at least 12 feet wide and at least 60 feet long. This area may be outside.
(3) Authorized inspection station C-----contain an area at least 15 feet wide and 45 feet long.
(4) Authorized inspection station D-----shall meet all requirements for Classes B and C.
(5) Authorized inspection station F-----contain an inspection area meeting the requirements established for the class or classes of vehicles owned or controlled by this facility.
(6) Authorized inspection station M-----contain an area at least 10 feet wide and 15 feet long.
(7) Authorized inspection station R-----contain an area at least 12 feet wide and 40 feet long.
(8) Authorized inspection station T-----this area shall be at least 12 feet wide and at least 60 feet long. This area may be outside.
(9) Authorized inspection station G-----shall meet all requirements of Classes R and T.
D. Allow minor repairs to be performed in the inspection area of any authorized inspection station open to the public, provided the area can be readily cleared for an inspection.
E. Require that the inspection area be within one building at the place of business of the licensee.