A. Testing shall be performed under the specifications set forth in the current BAIID Model Specifications incorporated by reference under Regulation .02-1 of this chapter by an entity approved by the Administration for the purpose of establishing the accuracy and reliability of candidate breath test ignition interlock devices.
B. Results of Tests. As a prerequisite to certification, the manufacturer shall submit a notarized letter or affidavit, or both, from the Director of an approved testing laboratory certifying that the device by model or class, or both, meets or exceeds all requirements set forth in the current BAIID Model Specifications incorporated by reference under Regulation .02-1 of this chapter. This affidavit shall also include:
(1) The name and location of the testing laboratory;
(2) The address and phone number of the testing laboratory;
(3) A description of the tests performed;
(4) Copies of the data and results of the testing procedures; and
(5) The names and qualifications of the individuals performing the tests.