A. The vehicle operator shall be provided:
(1) Written instructions on how to clean and care for the device;
(2) Written instructions on what type of vehicle malfunctions or repairs may affect the device, and what to do when such repairs are necessary;
(3) Written notice about how the device may be affected by high altitudes;
(4) Written notice about the requirement that the vehicle operator must remain in clear view of the camera at all times while a breath sample is being provided; and
(5) Written and hands-on training on how to use the device after it is installed in the operatorís vehicle. This shall include all persons who are authorized to use the vehicle that has had a device installed.
B. The manufacturer shall provide an emergency 24-hour phone number that a user may contact to receive assistance. Assistance may include technical information, tow service, or road service. Emergency assistance related to the failure of a device shall be provided within 3 hours for vehicles located in or near an area with an installation or repair facility. The device shall be made functional within 48 hours from when the call for assistance is made.