A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Administration" means the Motor Vehicle Administration.
(2) "Face shield" means a transparent device worn in front of the eyes and covering a portion or all of the face, the primary function of which is to protect the eyes and face.
(3) "Goggles" means a device with contour-shaped eyecups contacting the face and made with glass or plastic lenses, which is worn for the protection of the eyes and eye sockets.
(4) "Protective helmet or headgear" means a device primarily intended to protect the upper part of the wearer's head against a blow or impact.
(5) "Spectacles" means two lenses and a frame front which supports the lenses around their entire periphery, of suitable size and shape, connected by a nose bridge, and retained on the face by temples or other suitable means.