A. In determining whether to impose an administrative fine on a licensee for any violation under Transportation Article, Title 15, Annotated Code of Maryland, the Administration shall consider:
(1) The seriousness of the violation;
(2) The deleterious effect of the violation on others;
(3) Any acts of good faith on the part of the licensee;
(4) The licensee's history of previous violations; and
(5) Previous counseling or reprimands on the issues under consideration;
B. For submission of titling and registration data, fees, and taxes, in addition to §A of this regulation, the Administration shall consider the degree of lateness.