A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) “Administration” means the Motor Vehicle Administration.
(2) “Applicant” means the person requesting inspection of public records.
(3) “Custodian” means an authorized person employed by the Division, having personal custody and control of records of an individual in an occupation or profession licensed by the Administration.
(4) “Division” means the Administration’s Division of Business Licensing and Consumer Services.
(5) “Occupation or profession” means a business, an occupation, or a profession for which an individual would be required to be licensed by the Administration under Transportation Article, Title 15, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(6) “Person in interest” means the person that is the subject of the public record.