A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Administration" means the Motor Vehicle Administration.
(2) "License" means a title service agent's license issued by the Administration under Transportation Article, Title 15, Subtitle 6, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(3) "Location" means the fixed location from which the title service agent conducts the activity of a title service agent and which is specified in the application for the license.
(4) "Representative" means an employee of the business who acts on behalf of the licensee.
(5) "Title service agent" has the meaning stated in Transportation Article, §15-601(c), Annotated Code of Maryland.