A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Administration" means the Motor Vehicle Administration.
(2) "Comptroller" means the Comptroller of Maryland or the Comptroller’s designee.
(3) "Driver’s license" has the meaning stated in Transportation Article, §11-116, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(4) "Maryland Department of Labor (MDL)” means the Secretary of Labor or the Secretary’s designee.
(5) “Release” means evidence that an applicant either has paid all undisputed taxes and unemployment contributions payable to the Comptroller or the Maryland Department of Labor or has provided for payment in a manner satisfactory to the agency responsible for collection.
(6) “Undisputed tax liabilities” means an assessment of tax that has become final.