A. Except when authorized by an official sign, the police, or when required by a traffic control device, a vehicle may not stop, stand, or park:
(1) In front of, across, or blocking a driveway or gate;
(2) Within 15 feet of a fire hydrant or standpipe;
(3) On a sidewalk or in a crosswalk;
(4) Within 20 feet of a crosswalk at an intersection, or within 30 feet of the approach to any stop sign, yield sign, or traffic control signal;
(5) Within 20 feet of the pedestrian or vehicle entrance or access point to any building, except where designated for parking;
(6) Within 50 feet of the nearest rail of a railroad, except where designated for parking;
(7) In an area where stopping, standing, or parking is prohibited by an official sign, or by markings on the adjacent curb or pavement;
(8) On the roadway side of a vehicle stopped or parked at the edge of the roadway;
(9) On the roadway where parking is otherwise permitted but where any part of the nearest side of the parked vehicle is in excess of 12 inches from the nearest curb, side, or edge of the roadway;
(10) In such a way as to obstruct traffic;
(11) In such a way as to cause or be likely to cause a hazard to the health and safety of individuals on Authority property;
(12) In a designated handicapped parking space without displaying a valid handicapped registration plate or placard;
(13) In excess of a time limit on a time restricted space; or
(14) In an area designated for permit parking without displaying a valid parking permit.
B. When parking or stopping a vehicle in any lined parking area, the vehicle may not occupy more than one lined space.