A. A permittee shall make three copies of a serially numbered statement of charges for each transaction of services performed in accordance with these regulations. One copy shall be provided to the operator or owner of the vehicle for whom the service was performed, one copy shall be provided to the Chief of Police or the Chief's designee within a week after the service has been completed, and one copy shall be retained by the permittee for its records.
B. Each copy of the statement of charges shall clearly and legibly show the following information:
(1) The name of the person receiving the service;
(2) The year, make, and type of vehicle on which service was performed;
(3) The vehicle registration number and the state of registration;
(4) The service report number or radio transmission number furnished by the police;
(5) The location at which the service was performed by reference to the nearest milepost or the nearest Authority building;
(6) The date;
(7) The time when service began and when service was completed;
(8) The type of work performed;
(9) The parts used, if any;
(10) The rates charged, itemized separately for each service performed;
(11) The towing or road service charge made;
(12) The total charge for all the services performed; and
(13) If available, the signature of the operator or owner of the vehicle for whom services were performed.
C. The method of billing set forth in this regulation applies to all services that are covered under these regulations, including services performed on a vehicle after it has been towed to a permittee's place of business or garage from Authority property.
D. A permittee shall make available all of its records for inspection by designated representatives of the Authority at all reasonable times. During an inspection by the Authority's representatives, a permittee shall furnish any record, report, or tabulation of services performed on a vehicle pursuant to a permit, as may be required by the inspectors.