A. MTA law enforcement officers and their designees are authorized to issue citations and carry out towing and impoundment procedures for violation of this chapter.
B. Transportation Article, Title 26, Subtitle 3, Annotated Code of Maryland, as amended from time to time, is incorporated by reference.
C. Citations issued under this chapter shall contain sufficient information to enable the person receiving a citation or citations to either to pay for the parking violation or stand trial.
D. Penalties for parking violations are as follows:
(1) Obstructing bus or emergency vehicle movement $50;
(2) Parking within 15 feet of a fire hydrant or other fire control apparatus $50;
(3) Parking in more than one designated space $25;
(4) Obstructing other parked vehicles $40;
(5) Parking in a pedestrian crosswalk $40;
(6) Unauthorized occupation of parking spaces for the disabled $40;
(7) Parking in violation of posted restrictions $25.