A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Citation" has the meaning stated in COMAR 11.05.03.02B(2).
(2) "MPA property" has the meaning stated in COMAR 11.05.03.02B(9).
(3) "Port facilities" has the meaning stated in COMAR 11.05.03.02B(11).
(4) "Terminals" means those portions of port facilities, including but not limited to the piers, wharves, bulkheads, docks, banks, and other facilities, under the control of the MPA including but not limited to:
(a) Childs Street (Pier 4);
(b) Clinton Street (Pier 1);
(c) Cox Creek;
(d) Dundalk Marine Terminal;
(e) Fairfield Automobile Terminal;
(f) Hawkins Point Marine Terminal;
(g) Locust Point Marine TerminalNorth;
(h) Locust Point Marine TerminalSouth;
(i) Masonville Marine Terminal; and
(j) Seagirt Marine Terminal.
(5) "TWIC" means the Transportation Worker Identification Credential issued by the federal government pursuant to Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations and Navigation and Inspection Circular 03-07.
(6) "User" means an ocean carrier, rail carrier, lighter operator, motor carrier, custom house broker, independent contractor, stevedore, freight forwarder, shipper, consignee, or other user of, or person present on MPA property or within 100 feet of port facilities or any vessel secured thereto, including but not limited to agents, servants, employees, tenants, subtenants, customers, and any commercial or social invitees of any of the aforesaid parties or entities.