A. Security for WTC Property may be provided by the MdTA Police or the MdTA Police's designee, and any security firm under contract or subcontract with the MPA.
B. The MPA or the MdTA Police may:
(1) Establish and maintain a roster of persons authorized for regular access to the building;
(2) Issue WTC identification badges to persons authorized for regular access to the building;
(3) Issue WTC visitor badges to persons qualifying for temporary access to the building;
(4) Require that all persons in the building wear their WTC identification or visitor badges at all times while in the building;
(5) Restrict the access of persons within the building to certain areas as a condition of access;
(6) Refuse to grant access to or within the building to persons not qualifying for the access;
(7) Revoke the access of persons violating any of these regulations or the conditions of the granted access;
(8) Inspect any packages or parcels being brought into or taken from the building; and
(9) Issue or require tenants to issue property passes for equipment, supplies, or other material being brought into or taken from the building.
C. Individuals entering the building may be required to present valid picture identification to security personnel as a condition of access to the building.
D. Tenants entering or leaving the building may be required to register their arrivals and departures with security personnel.
E. Members of the public, including visitors, deliverymen, contractors, and others who have not been authorized for regular access to the building, may be required to register their arrivals and departures with the security personnel as a condition of access to the building. Access to tenant floors by deliverymen or couriers shall be limited to normal business hours only.
F. Persons entering or leaving the building may be required to pass through a metal-detection device or use other security devices as a condition of access to the building.
G. A person may not:
(1) Tamper or interfere with any monitoring, detection, security, or surveillance device on WTC Property;
(2) Tamper or interfere with the locks or closing mechanisms of any door, window, gate, or other opening on the WTC Property;
(3) Make, possess, use, or sell any forged, counterfeit, or falsely altered pass, permit, identification card, or badge, supposedly issued by or on behalf of the MPA; or
(4) Enter any posted restricted area of the building unless authorized by the MPA.