A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) “9/11 Memorial” means the marble plinth and the steel artifact from the World Trade Center New York mounted upon it located near the center of the WTC Plaza, the three limestone blocks from the Pentagon located at the east side of the WTC Plaza, the three black monoliths representing the crash of United Airlines Flight 93 at Shanksville, PA, also located at the east side of the WTC Plaza, and a stone marker on the east side of the WTC Plaza explaining the 9/11 Memorial. The term WTC Property includes the 9/11 Memorial.
(2) "Authorized" means acting under or pursuant to a written lease, contract, permit, or other evidence of right issued by the MPA or its building management contract.
(3) "Citation" has the meaning stated in COMAR 11.05.02.02B(2).
(4) "Commercial activity" means the exchange, trading, buying, hiring, selling, or peddling of commodities, goods, services, or property of any kind, or any revenue-producing activity.
(5) "Clients" means any persons or entities and their invited guests using the conference center on the 21st floor pursuant to a contract or agreement.
(6) "Emergency situations" means those conditions or situations resulting from fire, flood, riot, robbery, theft, weather, outages of power or public services, catastrophe or other cause, determined or reasonably apprehended by the MPA, MdTA Police, or authorized fire prevention officials to:
(a) Endanger the health, safety, or welfare of persons on WTC Property;
(b) Threaten the destruction, loss, or damage of public or private property located on WTC Property; or
(c) Disturb the normal and peaceful conduct of business activity on WTC Property.
(7) "Fire warden" means an individual within a tenant's premises and identified by the tenant as being responsible for assisting with evacuations in the event of a fire or other emergency.
(8) "MPA" means the Maryland Port Administration of the Maryland Department of Transportation, established by Transportation Article, §6-201, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(9) "MdTA Police" means Maryland Transportation Authority personnel designated as members of the police force under Transportation Article, §4-208, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(10) "Normal business hours" means 8 a.m. until 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, except legal holidays or as modified by postings at WTC entrances from time to time.
(11) "Tenants" means those persons or businesses, and their employees, occupying or using office or commercial space in the building pursuant to a lease, contract, or employment with the MPA.
(12) "Working days" means Monday through Friday, except legal holidays.
(13) "WTC" means The World Trade Center Baltimore.
(14) "WTC building" means the structure known as The World Trade Center Baltimore, located at 401 E. Pratt Street in the City of Baltimore, Maryland, including the open-air WTC Arcade located on the southern sides of the building at the lobby level.
(15) “WTC Plaza” means the area between the north side of the building and the access driveway on Pratt Street and bound on the east and west sides of the WTC property by the concrete plank drainage system (drain tile).
(16) “WTC Property” means the WTC building, the WTC Plaza, and all structures, and improvements to said property, and all WTC parking areas, which are owned, leased, operated by, or under the control of the MPA.
(17) "WTC Security" means MdTA Police or a security firm under contract or subcontract with the MPA.