.02 Permits Available.

A. There are seven types of permits which may allow oversize or overweight vehicles to move on State highways.

B. A person may move special mobile equipment or a vehicle where the load or vehicle or both are oversize or overweight on State highways, under one of the following types of permits:

(1) Blanket hauling permit;

(2) Book permit (issued in books of ten);

(3) Containerized cargo permit;

(4) Special hauling permit;

(5) Special vehicle permit;

(6) Exceptional hauling permit; and

(7) Heavy Weight Port Corridor permit.

C. A person may move a special vehicle under a special vehicle permit only.