A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Administration" means the Maryland Aviation Administration of the Maryland Department of Transportation, established pursuant to Transportation Article, §2-102(b)(2), Annotated Code of Maryland.
(2) "Airport" means Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport or Martin State Airport, owned by the State and operated by the Administration.
(3) "Motor vehicle" means a device in, upon, or by which a person or property may be propelled, moved, or drawn upon land, except:
(a) A device moved by human or animal power; and
(b) Aircraft and devices moved exclusively upon stationary rails or tracks.
(4) "Traffic" means pedestrians and vehicles, singly or together, using any airport area.
(5) "Traffic control officer" means an Administration employee authorized to issue a citation under these regulations and Transportation Article, §5-212.1, Annotated Code of Maryland.