A. In this subtitle, the following documents are incorporated by reference.
B. Documents Incorporated.
(1) NFPA 1, Uniform Fire Code, as incorporated by reference in COMAR 29.06.01.06B(1) and as amended in COMAR 29.06.01.08 and .09.
(2) A compendium of Codes and Standards referenced in NFPA 1 as incorporated by reference in COMAR 29.06.01.06B(2) and as amended in COMAR 29.06.01.07, including:
(a) National Electrical Code (NFPA 70);
(b) Life Safety Code (NFPA 101);
(c) Standard for Aircraft Fuel Servicing (NFPA 407);
(d) Standard on Aircraft Hangars (NFPA 409);
(e) Standard on Aircraft Maintenance (NFPA 410); and
(f) Standard on Airport Terminal Buildings, Fueling Ramp Drainage, and Loading Walkways (NFPA 415).
(3) The International Building Code as incorporated by reference in COMAR 29.06.01.06B(3).
(4) 29 CFR §1910.1200 Toxic and Hazardous Substances, as amended.
(5) The certified Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) Noise Zone, consisting of the 65, 70, and 75 Ldn contours overprinted on county tax maps as indicated below:
(a) Airport Noise Zone Map;
(b) Tax Map Index;
(c) Anne Arundel County Tax Maps 3, 4, 8, 9, and 15;
(d) Howard County Tax Maps 38, and 44.
(6) The Martin State Airport Airport Noise Zone, certified by the Executive Director, and consisting of the 65, 70, and 75 Ldn contours overprinted on county tax maps as indicated below:
(a) 2012 Airport Noise Zone Map;
(b) 2012 Tax Map index;
(c) Baltimore County Tax Maps 91 and 98, dated March, 2012.
(7) Airport Design (U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration Advisory Circular 150/5300-13, September 29, 1989, and Changes 1 through 12, January 3, 2008.
(8) Heliport Design (U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration Advisory Circular 150/5390-2B, September 30, 2004.
C. Incorporation by Reference Locations. Due to limited distribution, the documents incorporated by reference in §B(1), (2), and (3) of this regulation are available for inspection at the following depositories only:
(1) Department of Legislative Services, 90 State Circle, Annapolis, MD 21401, (410) 946-5400;
(2) Maryland State Law Library, Courts of Appeal Building, 361 Rowe Boulevard, Annapolis, MD 21401, (410) 260-1430;
(3) Marshall Law Library, University of Maryland School of Law, 501 West Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, (410) 706-6502;
(4) Hornbake Library, University of Maryland, Marylandia & Rare Books Department, College Park, MD 20742, (301) 405-9210; and
(5) State Library Resource Center, Enoch Pratt Free Library, 400 Cathedral Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, (410) 396-1789.