A. In a contested case, all parties shall be afforded an opportunity for hearing after reasonable notice.
B. The hearing notice shall contain:
(1) The date, time, place, and nature of the hearing;
(2) A statement of the right to present witnesses and documents, or other evidence, and the right to cross-examine any witness that another party or the agency calls under State Government Article, §10-213(f), Annotated Code of Maryland, if applicable;
(3) If applicable, a statement of the right to request subpoenas for witnesses and evidence, and specifying the costs, if any, associated with the request;
(4) A statement that a copy of the hearing procedures is available on request, and specifying the costs, if any, associated with the request;
(5) A statement of any right or restrictions pertaining to representation;
(6) A statement that failure to appear for the scheduled hearing may result in an adverse action against that party; and
(7) A statement that, unless otherwise prohibited by law, the parties may agree to the evidence and may waive their right to appear at the hearing.