A. The Board may approve any program of studies provided by an accredited State educational institution for:
(1) Licensed massage therapists; and
(2) Registered massage practitioners.
B. The Board shall:
(1) Maintain a list of educational institutions in this State that currently provide an approved licensed massage therapist or registered massage practitioner program;
(2) Set standards for approval of programs licensing massage therapists or registered massage practitioners at educational institutions in this State; and
(3) Survey approved massage therapy programs and schools as necessary.