A. This chapter:
(1) Establishes the requirements for an individual to practice professional art therapy;
(2) Establishes standards of supervision and the responsibilities of supervisors and supervisees in the practice of clinical professional art therapy;
(3) Applies to licensees who:
(a) Practice clinical professional art therapy; and
(b) Provide supervision for licensed graduate professional art therapists;
(4) Applies to licensed graduate professional art therapists who are in the process of obtaining the supervised clinical experience required by Health Occupations Article, §17-304.1, Annotated Code of Maryland; and
(5) Does not apply to personnel or management practices associated with contractual relationships or employment.
B. On or after December 31, 2018, an approved art therapy supervisor shall follow the requirements set forth in Regulations .06.08 of this chapter.