A. A complete past and current health history shall be obtained from each patient before treatment.
B. The assessment shall be updated and evaluated on a current basis, and shall include the following:
(1) Name, address, telephone number, and date of birth;
(2) Medical history and current update;
(3) Prior methods of controlling or removing hair;
(4) Condition of tissue before initial treatment and any subsequent change;
(5) Pattern and structure of hair growth initially presented and significant subsequent changes;
(6) Date of each treatment;
(7) Area of treatment;
(8) Duration of treatment; and
(9) Fee charged.