A. A facility shall be sufficient to accommodate the student body, lecturers, and clinical demonstrations.
B. A facility shall be adequately lighted, well-ventilated, and in sanitary condition at all times.
C. A sink with hot and cold running water shall be in or adjoining each treatment room for proper hand washing.
D. Epilators (electrolysis, thermolysis, and the blend) shall be of the type approved by the FCC and registered with the FDA.
E. A facility shall provide modern professional equipment and provide and maintain the following for its students:
(1) One approved epilator for every four students;
(2) One professional table and adjustable stool for every four students;
(3) One professional lamp for every four students;
(4) One dry heat or autoclave unit for sterilization; and
(5) Adequate supplies.
F. A facility shall display in a conspicuous place:
(1) A sign consisting of at least 2 inch letters "ALL ELECTROLOGY TREATMENTS PERFORMED IN THIS FACILITY ARE PERFORMED BY STUDENTS"; and
(2) A universal/standard precautions notice in compliance with Health Occupations Article, §1-207, Annotated Code of Maryland.