A. Beginning in October 2013, a licensee otherwise entitled to be licensed shall renew a license for 2 years by submitting to the Board:
(1) A renewal application on a form provided by the Board;
(2) The applicable fee as set forth in COMAR 10.53.12; and
(3) Evidence acceptable to the Board of completion of the CEU requirement as set forth in COMAR 10.53.04.
B. On notification by the Board that a criminal history records check is required before renewal of licensure, a renewal applicant shall comply with all requirements under Regulation .01A of this chapter.
C. After notification to the licensee at the address provided to the Board that a criminal history records check is required for renewal, the Board may not renew a license until the Board has:
(1) Received and reviewed the criminal history records information; and
(2) Approved the application.