A. Beginning in October 2013, a licensee otherwise entitled to be licensed shall renew a license for 2 years by submitting to the Board:
(1) A renewal application on a form provided by the Board;
(2) The applicable fee as set forth in COMAR 10.53.12; and
(3) Evidence acceptable to the Board of completion of the CEU requirement as set forth in COMAR 10.53.04.
B. After January 1, 2008, on notification by the Board that a criminal history records check is required before renewal of licensure, a renewal applicant shall submit to the Board, before renewal of the license, written, verified evidence that the renewal applicant has completed an application for a criminal history records check by submitting the following:
(1) Two sets of fingerprints, as required by the Central Repository and the FBI; and
(2) All fees required by the Central Repository and the FBI.
C. After notification to the licensee at the address provided to the Board that a criminal history records check is required for renewal, the Board may not renew a license until the Board has:
(1) Received and reviewed the criminal history records information; and
(2) Approved the application.