A. An applicant shall submit:
(1) A completed application to the Board on the form that the Board requires;
(2) To a criminal history records check (CHRC) in accordance with Health Occupations Article, §8–303, Annotated Code of Maryland;
(3) Written evidence satisfactory to the Board that the applicant has submitted to a CHRC as required under §A(2) of this regulation by submitting:
(a) Two sets of fingerprints, as required by the Central Repository and the FBI; and
(b) All fees required by the Central Repository and the FBI;
(4) Any documentation requested from the applicant by the Board including, but not limited to, official certified or true test court documents and a signed, dated explanation written by the applicant, regarding the facts and circumstances, outcome, and current status of any criminal history record information received by the Board:
(a) Under §A(2) of this regulation;
(b) In an answer to a question on the Board’s application form; or
(c) From any other source; and
(5) Any additional documentation requested by the Board if the documentation received from the applicant under this section is incomplete or insufficient.
B. If an application is not complete when initially submitted to the Board by the applicant, the applicant shall have no longer than 12 months from the date the application is received by the Board to complete the application and provide all information and documents required in §A of this regulation.
C. If an applicant fails to provide to the Board a complete application and any additional documentation requested by the Board under §A of this regulation within 12 months from the date the application is received by the Board, then the application shall be considered abandoned and may be destroyed.
D. Once an application is deemed abandoned under §C of this regulation, an individual seeking licensure shall submit a new application on the form required by the Board and meet all of the requirements for licensure and pay the required fees that are in effect at the time of re-application.