A. Meeting Frequency.
(1) The Council shall meet at least two times per year.
(2) A committee created by Regulation .03A of this chapter shall meet at least four times per year.
(1) A quorum shall be present to conduct a Council or committee vote.
(2) If a quorum is not present:
(a) A meeting may still be held; and
(b) An activity requiring a vote shall be deferred to the next meeting with a quorum present.
(1) A member shall have one vote.
(2) Voting shall be:
(a) In person; or
(b) By phone.
(1) A member shall attend at least:
(a) 50 percent of the Council meetings per year; and
(b) 75 percent of the meetings of a committee on which the member serves per year.
(2) The Council shall ensure that attendance is:
(a) Recorded in the meeting minutes; and
(b) Submitted to the Secretary at least once per year.
(3) The Secretary may remove a member for:
(a) Neglect of duty;
(e) Misfeasance in office; or
(f) Failing to meet the requirements of §D(1) of this regulation.